Ruta Ñ continues to find innovative ways of teaching Spanish.
This option allows us to place our infrastructure at the service of language teachers who wish to accompany their students on a language experience that will enhance their everyday teaching.
How often have you thought of taking a trip with your Spanish language students to help them perfect the language and learn about the Spanish culture? Well now you have the option to do just that, whilst also taking an active role in the course. Who better to teach the classes than their very own teacher? You know the students, their concerns, their requirements, etc. With you as their teacher they will get more from the course.
What’s more, as a teacher on a Ruta Ñ course you will be paid well too.
Our courses are the most innovative and exciting language courses that you can imagine.
We provide our infrastructure and course planning and you come along with your students and teach the classes… Sound interesting?
If you are interested in booking a Tailor Made Course, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Number of students.
- Required start date.
- Required end date.
- Type of course: Student groups with own teacher.
- Any other preference you may have.
- Name and contact e-mail address.
Once we have received this information, we will contact you with all the information about the requested course.
- This course is available all year round.
- Includes the same services as the S, M and L courses.
- Groups of 8 students or more.
- All students will be collected from Madrid-Barajas Airport on the course start date between 5pm and 8pm. MEETING POINT: Terminal 1 – Check-in desk 250.
- The return transfer to Madrid (at the end of the course) will depart at around midday on the final day of the course. Students will arrive at Madrid-Barajas airport at around 3pm.
- Please ensure you plan your travel arrangements to fit in with the dates and times for collection and return transfer.