Our star course. This is the only course that follows the complete route and gives you the opportunity to submerge yourself in the most intense Spanish language experience. A Spanish course with a difference, offering over 110 teaching hours (the equivalent of a 6 week intensive course) and complete immersion in the culture and traditions of the land that inspired “Don Quixote”.
Ruta Ñ courses are based on an innovative study plan designed and taught by personnel from a centre accredited by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes.
The study plan has been designed to adapt to the original format of Ruta Ñ programmes.
Something else that makes our courses so special is the price-quality ratio.
Price: € 1650
- Collection from Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Accommodation with host families. In some towns accommodation will be provided in hotel establishments offering the same services (any additional product or service consumed at hotels must be paid for by the student):
- A bed in a single room (or a room shared with another student).
- Bedding and towels included.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Welcome picnic.
- Farewell picnic on leaving each town.
- One load of washing per family (this service is not provided at hotels).
- Iron available on request.
- The use of all other areas of the house will depend on the specific rules agreed with each family.
- Host families are selected based on quality and compatibility.
- Host families will spend a set amount of time each day speaking to students to allow them to practice their Spanish language skills.
- Guided visits to tourist attractions, local businesses, cultural events and a range of leisure activities.
- Hiking routes with lunch included.
- Travel insurance.
- Study materials: text book, folder, pen, paper, rucksack, hat, neckerchief and information materials.
- Transfer to Madrid-Barajas Airport.
Over 110 teaching hours:
- After booking the course, the student will need to enter the private zone of the website to complete a levelling test. Test results will be promptly sent to the student by e-mail and via the private zone, together with the correct answers and any necessary grammatical explanations.
- The study groups will then be assigned based on the results achieved in the levelling test. Student preferences will also be taken into account when assigning the groups (e.g. those registered as couples, groups of friends/relatives, etc.)
- Students will also be asked to answer a series of self-assessment questions which will help us to arrange the groups.
- The study plans will cover all six levels of the European Common Framework of Reference for Languages (levels A1 to C2).
- At the end of the course, students will be asked to complete a questionnaire designed to assess what they have learned in relation to topics such as grammar, history, culture, local cuisine, etc .
- Students will receive a diploma on completion of the course.
- Courses will only go ahead if at least 8 students have booked.
- If the course fails to attract the minimum number of students required, Ruta Ñ will notify any students who have booked and return all amounts paid.
- We recommend that students take out flight cancellation insurance to cover any losses in the event that the course cannot go ahead.
- All students will be collected from Madrid-Barajas Airport on the course start date between 5pm and 8pm. MEETING POINT: Terminal 1 – Check-in desk 250.
- The return transfer to Madrid (at the end of the course) will depart at around midday on the final day of the course. Students will arrive at Madrid-Barajas airport at around 3pm.
- Please ensure you plan your travel arrangements to fit in with the dates and times for collection and return transfer.
I. Ruta Ñ may vary the route, but this will not affect the content and quality of the course or the services included.
II. A maximum of 12 students per group.
III. Ruta Ñ will select the route for each course, i.e. route A or B (unless a group has specifically requested a certain route).