COURSES S, M and L
All our courses can be booked directly through the booking section of this website.
Booking will close twenty days before the course start date (approximately).
The course begins on the first Monday in August.
If you need a letter of invitation to study (course registration certificate), you will need to pay for the course in full when you book:
Your local Spanish embassy will make the final decision on whether to grant a student visa.
If your application for a student visa is rejected, Ruta Ñ promises to return the full amount paid minus an administration fee. The administration fee will be € 200, but will not be charged in cases where the visa is granted and you are able to attend the course.
If you do not need a letter of invitation, the payment can be made in two instalments:
- An initial payment of € 200 on booking the course (as booking confirmation).
- A second instalment for the remainder, to be paid at least twenty days before the course start date (payment in full will be required for all bookings made on the booking closure date).
On top of the course price, students will also need to pay an additional € 60 deposit for the accommodation with host families. The deposit will be returned at the end of the course, once the rooms have been inspected. Part (or all) of the deposit may be retained if:
- The room has not been left clean and tidy.
- The student has caused a disturbance during their stay.
- The student has damaged furniture or part of the facilities at the property.
If a course cannot go ahead due to insufficient student numbers (or force majeure), Ruta Ñ undertakes to refund all amounts paid in full.
Once we have received your booking confirmation payment, we will send you an e-mail confirming your place on the course. We will also give you a user code to access the private zone of our website, where:
- You will find detailed information about your chosen course.
- You can complete the levelling and self-assessment test.
- You will be informed of the date on which the final payment is due.
- You can pay your final instalment.
- You will be informed of all aspects associated with your course.
- You can contact Ruta Ñ directly about any queries you may have.
TAILOR MADE COURSES
Are you a group interested in taking a tailor made course? Choose your own start date, duration, etc.
DATES: Available all year
STUDENT GROUPS WITH OWN TEACHER
Are you a Spanish teacher? If so, how would you like to come along on a Ruta Ñ course with your students, teach the course and get paid for it?
DATES: Available all year
• All courses (S, M and L) start on the same dates.